Your mind is the most powerful and creative tool known to man.
What I say in my book is that quantum physicists have discovered you control energy and turn it into matter. YOU DECIDE what matter it will become — you do that with your thoughts.
You do choose your reality. How awesome.
But, are you brave enough to go for what you truly want? Most people are not.
Learn today how you get the courage to allow your true power.
“Don’t think you’re on the right road just because it’s a well-beaten path.”
~~ Author unknown
(This is the last article #5 in the series Not Achieving Your Goal? Check out these 5 Life-changing Reasons. See the 4 other reasons at the end of this article.)
What if You’re Denying the Power of Your Mind
In reason #1 of this series I suggested creating a worthwhile goal – one that’s fun, outrageous, exciting – one that will cause you to grow and evolve.
When you understand the power of your mind, you’ll understand why you can create an awesome goal and have no idea HOW you’ll achieve it.
However, such goals take you out of your comfort zone which is scary enough, but ALSO they often require you to have the courage to break free from the herd mentality and become a confident leader of your own life.
What does leaving behind the herd mentality mean?
- You no longer conform to the hidden rules of society
- You leave behind the need for acceptance and approval
- You risk disapproval from others (initially)
- You risk losing certain people in your life (which allows new inspiring people to enter)
- You may be called crazy (initially)
- You may be called selfish (initially)
- You’ll start making your own decisions – most people battle with this one
- You’ll stop asking permission – yay!
- You’ll shine brighter, you’ll get noticed — this freaks many people who feel it’s safer to stay hidden or risk rejection
- You start living and speaking your truth — showing others who you really are. Most people consider this too dangerous.
- You need faith to jump and build your wings on the way!
We all know when we’re perceived as “different” there’s a potential for backlash, so anytime you choose to move on from mainstream thinking, that’s what you risk. It’s usually self-inflicted but it seems to be coming from others (another story for another time).
Most people wear the mask of success — do you?
Even if you have a burning desire to do something special in life, you feel you can’t so you abandon your dream and pretend to be someone else. You toe the line by putting on a mask, by appearing successful, fun-loving and easy-going.
You stay ultra busy to distract yourself from your real feelings, your real desires.
Deal with it or it’ll catch up with you
But your feelings inside do not go away – they eventually catch up with you.
If you don’t deal with it you may turn to alcohol, plastic surgery, spending on fancy clothes, furniture, gamble or even drugs, which destroy brain cells (and when you no longer have a fully functioning brain it makes changing and healing a tough job).
Or you distract yourself with Facebook, YouTube, email, television or video games.
I’m sure all this sounds familiar. All these options are often the path of least resistance, but they take you further way from happiness. Each time you need more to get your original reward or “high”.
This is an addiction — to things outside of you.
It becomes unsustainable. Emptiness, loneliness, frustration, anger and bitterness start to multiply.
The truth is real joy only comes from the inside & from being the real you.
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”
~~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
… THE REAL YOU to shine through. Allow yourself to sit still for five minutes this week.
Ask yourself, “How do I really feel?”
- Start studying the power of the mind
- Start discovering the truth about real happiness and how to create it
Hint: happiness is the result of growing, evolving – best done by creating that outrageous goal and remembering you can only make you happy – it comes from inside not from outside
- Start learning how to exercise your free will. You’ll learn this helps everyone.
“You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note.”
~~ Doug Floyd
- Start using repetition by using this knowledge to reprogram your subconscious mind and raise your frequency. Whatever is in your subconscious mind is law and creates your results. See Reason #3 for more on repetition.
1. Initially you’ll be planting a seed of free will in your subconscious mind.
2. With every embrace and repetition of the knowledge, the seed grows and forms stronger roots.
3. This changes your entire vibration and you’ll start behaving differently, you’ll naturally become ready to take action to live your dream, and you’ll care less about what others think.
And what’s next?
Knowledge and repetition SET YOU UP PERFECTLY for creating what you want in your life.
Thinking into Results gives you the knowledge and the repetition to raise your frequency to create what you want.
Statistics show your results skyrocket with support and encouragement. Close the gap between what you’ve learned (what you know and are tempted to use) and your behavior (what you do) so you can get the results you want and deserve.
Thinking into Results is a Bob Proctor program that ensures you start living your dream today.
It’s a culmination of Bob’s 50 years — yes, 50 years — in the personal growth industry.
Leave behind the herd mentality and gain the freedom to be who you really are. Liberate yourself to live the spectacular life you were meant for.
Even better, Thinking into Results helps you create that outrageous goal we talked about in Reason #1. This PROVES to you the incredible power of your mind.
“It’s weird not to be weird.”
~~ John Lennon
P.S. Have you ever considered the definition of the word “weird”?
It’s something supernatural (if you’re human, that’s you : )
Allow the power of your mind and save yourself a whole lot of time and effort!
And Also Remember…
If you’re not achieving your goal use this checklist:
- Reason #1 — Is your goal worthwhile?
- Reason #2 — Are you still doing the same actions everyday expecting a different result?
- Change what you’re doing every day! Free yourself from old ideas and habits.
- Reason #3 — Do you only read personal development books once?
- Re-read them repeatedly – an easy way to re-program your subconscious mind!
- Reason #4 – Do you have a strong self-image?
- Reason #5 – Are you brave enough to use the power of your mind?
- Allow the power of your mind – yours happens to be supremely powerful, use it!!!
Want to know what you’re thinking? Look at your results.
Look at your relationships, your finances, your health. Those are your results. That is your thinking.
If you’re happy with your current results, great…
– if not… Contact me so you can live the life you deserve.
Start changing your thinking today by downloading FREE the first 3 chapters of How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That!
With the book How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That! you’ll learn the extraordinary power of your mind and why exactly it is you get what you’re thinking about. It teaches you how to change your thinking to create WHAT YOU DO WANT. You get to liberate you and live life on YOUR own terms. It’s a celebration. Order How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That! from Amazon or from this site if you live in Australia or NZ.