Hi, Janet here!
I believe in finding better ways to live your life and grow your business.
I believe in sharing those ideas!
Why I Wrote This Book
– Freedom is important to me. I believe in challenging traditional ways of doing things if they’re not helping us live in FREEDOM.
– I believe in free will – and in using it! Life ought to be an adventure and lived with COURAGE!
– I believe in speaking the truth no matter the consequences because I believe the TRUTH will set you free.
– I believe in finding new, better and easier ways of living your BEST life.
– I believe you ought to go for what you truly want in life not just because you can have it but because that’s how you grow and become happy!
– I believe in loving who you are and DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.
Other than that, three things that motivate me.
1. I believe in playing all out, never playing small and never towing the line.
Most people feel they have to spend their life seeking approval; trying to impress others. People struggle through life doing what is expected of them and never break free to follow their heart and live their dream.
How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That! gives you permission to SHINE and GO FOR IT. To never hold back!
2. Most people still don’t know they’re creating their life with every thought, despite many books on the subject. The information in this book is grounded in science.
I use easy-to-understand elements of quantum physics to explain why life doesn’t just happen to you and that you have the potential to change ANY circumstance with one thought.
3. Many people are bored with life – but aren’t even aware that a little knowledge will show them life can just as easily be exciting and rewarding.
What are the signs of boredom?
- Waking up grumpy
- Wondering why you should bother
- Dreading the day
- Clock watching – can’t wait for 5pm and Friday
- Drinking and eating too much
Many of us think it’s always others who get all the luck and wonder what life is all about.
What if you could turn all that around?
What if you could wake up and jump out of bed because you can’t wait to get out there and do what you love?
All you need is the basic facts on how life works; to know why you are here and why you deserve to be happy and how to do it.
Have you ever felt confused about what life is all about?
Ever wondered why you’re here?
This book explains the human mystery – all in one place.
Collecting this knowledge from multiple books and courses takes years (which is okay too! I did and loved it) but why re-invent the wheel;
I wanted to be able to offer a book that says it all in one place.
All-encompassing books that include very simple explanations of how the laws of quantum physics play out in your everyday life – and how to use those laws are in short supply.
You don’t need to understand quantum physics, I included it because having scientific proof that this works will raise your acceptance levels – you’ll see this IS possible.
Having solved the human mystery is magic; to then wrap it in gold ribbon and share it is even more delightful.
More about me?
I’m someone who loves to laugh and usually has a knack for finding the good in all situations.
I’m an eternal optimist and determined see any adversity as a blessing.
All my experiences have given me strength, fearlessness, compassion, understanding for others as well as gratitude.
Each time they’ve taken me to greater peace and an easier, even happier life.
My childhood was rough but again I see the enormous benefit gained from that. I chose to use that experience to search for the truth about life and live in gratitude for what I have now.
Having my own children was one of the toughest times of my life, mainly because I had no family around and those early years were lonely. Having children and all that goes with that, including pregnancy, birth and the challenging baby and toddler years, helped me understand and connect with other mothers.
My Alternate Paths
I initially followed “traditional” paths such as Christianity but quickly moved on to mostly alternative paths although I now believe as long as you’re growing as a person, discovering who you are, thinking for yourself and loving yourself first so that you can love others, you are on the right path.
I have two precious children who in their own ways taught me so much about life and unconditional love. They’re great children, they’re quite different and I’m hugely proud of them. I adore the wonderful man in my life; he’s shown me that even when you’re happy, you can become even happier and he makes me laugh.
I’m an ex-city girl now living on a farm in one of the most lush parts of Australia and loving it: clean air, fresh spring water, beautiful food… all the gifts of country living.
I often say, “Anything is possible” and “There is always an answer” : )
Life has shown me HOW TRUE that is.
Remember, as Henry Ford said, “Whether you think you can or whether think you can’t, you’re right”.
Most of us need a little help or support along the way so feel free to say hi to me.
Have a look at my professional bio. It would be a joy to work with you.