How to Use Problems to Get What You Want
In one easy step, you can instantly add freedom to your life: call your issue a ‘challenge’ rather than a ‘problem’ and you immediately leave behind anxiety and suffering, and find yourself feeling reassured, perhaps even feeling that you’re on a new adventure.
Now, let’s explore more deeply into what challenges can do for you. No, there’s no need to run, hide, get frustrated or angry. That would be missing a golden opportunity to
a. discover what you really want in your life
b. learn how to get what you really want.
- The hidden message behind every challenge.
- Discovering your greatest asset to solving your challenge.
- Finding out what the challenge can teach you.
- Using the challenge to become happier and get what you want.
A Challenge Says to You, ‘Wake Up!’
A challenge provides perspective on your life. Sometimes you’re asleep in your life and aren’t on your ideal path. Challenges are uncomfortable so they motivate you to take a closer look at your life. Challenges are opportunities that propel you toward getting what you want – if you let them.
How to Solve Your Challenge
The most powerful asset you have in your life is the thoughts you choose. Quantum physics has proved to us that you experience exactly what you think. This is the reason we feel different by re-labeling a ‘problem’ as a ‘challenge’. You choose whether your life is sad, unfair, tough, or easy, fun and exciting.
Therefore, to solve your challenge, change your thoughts. But your thinking is usually unconscious, so you need clues as to what you think most of the time. Your challenge (which you created) can be used to trace your thoughts and therefore change them to what you want.
7 Steps to Using Challenges as Clues and to Get What You Want
1. Tell yourself, ‘There is something wonderful in this for me.’ Have an intention to discover what the challenge is showing you and what you should be doing instead.
2. Use the challenge for your benefit – to change direction and create the life that you want. Resist blaming anyone. This gives away your power. And don’t blame yourself either; that’s futile. Use your experiences to learn about yourself and create more happiness.
3. You already have all the answers within you. Find somewhere quiet to sit and contemplate, or go for a walk. Have a notebook for ideas.
4. There may be two parts to your answer. One may be an immediate practical solution, the second to learn from this situation, to evolve and change your destiny. Home in on ideas that bring about happiness and inspiration.
5. Create inspirational thoughts by way of affirmations for things you want in your life once you get some ideas, e.g. ‘I have… <insert what you want>’ or ‘I am…<insert what you want>’. You can choose anything you want. Write them on cards to put around your house and say them aloud whenever you can. The more you align your daily thoughts with these, the more you get what you want.
6. Read books and articles which teach awareness, happiness and getting what you want.
7. Never give up. Depending on the challenge it may take some time for you to understand the message of the challenge.
Remember, challenges are fabulous feedback for you. As you continue to evolve you may face other challenges, but they become easier to handle because you know that behind them is a reward for you. Let them lead you towards getting what you want.
Do you know anyone who would like to get anything they want? Visit www.janetpoole.com for a look at the book ‘Just Like That! ’ How to Get Anything You Want. You are entitled to get what you want and be happy. Find out how and why. The book uses the forgotten truth of ancient wisdom to lift you out of restrictive current beliefs and provide an in-depth step-by-step approach to aligning your thoughts with what you want. It also offers exercises that help integrate the knowledge into your life.