How to Use Problems to Get What You Want
In one easy step, you can instantly add freedom to your life: call your issue a ‘challenge’ rather than a ‘problem’ and you immediately leave behind anxiety and suffering, and find yourself feeling reassured, perhaps even feeling that you’re on a new adventure.
Now, let’s explore more deeply into what challenges can do for you. No, there’s no need to run, hide, get frustrated or angry. That would be missing a golden opportunity to
a. discover what you really want in your life
b. learn how to get what you really want.
- The hidden message behind every challenge.
- Discovering your greatest asset to solving your challenge.
- Finding out what the challenge can teach you.
- Using the challenge to become happier and get what you want.
A Challenge Says to You, ‘Wake Up!’
A challenge gives you obvious, accurate feedback on what you are currently doing in your life. It provides you with perspective. Sometimes you’re asleep in your life, you feel bored, discontented, anxious, and yet are unsure why – or what to do about it. Challenges turn on the required heat to motivate you to take a closer look at your life, so you can make adjustments and take off in a remarkable new direction. The more discomfort you endure, the more likely it is that you’ll take action to change your life.
Challenges are opportunities that propel you toward getting what you want – if you let them.
How to Solve Your Challenge
The most powerful asset in your life is the thoughts you choose. Quantum physics has proved to us that you experience exactly what you think. This is the reason we feel different by re-labeling a ‘problem’ as a ‘challenge’. You choose whether your life is sad, unfair, tough, or easy, fun and exciting.
Therefore, to solve your challenge, change your thoughts. But how do you know what you are thinking, so you know what to change? Use your challenge as your clue.
In other words:
You created this challenge with your current thinking, so use it to draw attention to what thoughts were behind it and therefore what thoughts or attitudes you need to change.
6 Steps to Using Challenges as Clues and to Get What You Want:
1. Create an intention to know what the challenge means and to find a solution.
a) Tell yourself, ‘There is something wonderful in this for me.’ This provides you with expectation and inspiration.
b) Resist blaming anyone. This gives away your power. You create your life – now create what you want.
c) Don’t blame yourself either. Use challenges as useful feedback to help you become happier.
2. You have all the answers in you, so allow them to flow. Find somewhere quiet to sit and contemplate, or go for a walk. Chat to yourself about it, have a notebook for ideas and don’t use logic.
3. There may be two parts to your answer. One may be an ideal practical way through this challenge. The second, more importantly, being more sacred, may be how to evolve and change your direction. Home in on the ideas that bring about happiness, warmth and inspiration. Ensure they resonate and align with what you want. Trust your inner knowingness.
4. Create inspirational thoughts by way of affirmations for things you want in your life once you get some ideas. e.g. ‘I have… <insert what you want>’ or ‘I am…<insert what you want>’. You can choose anything you want. Write them on some cards to put around your house and say them aloud whenever you can. The more you align your daily thoughts with these, the more you get what you want.
5. Choose to educate yourself, by reading books and articles that teach the art of awareness, happiness and getting what you want.
6. Never give up. Finding your answers becomes easier with practice. Depending on the challenge it may some time for you to understand the message of the challenge.
Remember, challenges are fabulous feedback for you. As you continue to evolve you may face other challenges, but you’ll more quickly move through them because you’ll understand their potential – that they shine a light on the path that takes you towards a more exceptional life.
Do you know anyone who would like to get anything they want? Visit www.janetpoole.com for a look at the book ‘Just Like That! ’ How to Get Anything You Want. You are entitled to get what you want and be happy. Find out how and why. The book uses the forgotten truth of ancient wisdom to lift you out of restrictive current beliefs and provide an in-depth step-by-step approach to aligning your thoughts with what you want. It also offers exercises that help integrate the knowledge into your life.