Turn your problem into an opportunity in one easy step:
Start by calling your issue a ‘challenge’ rather than a ‘problem’. You’ll immediately leave behind anxiety and suffering, and find yourself feeling reassured. Perhaps even feeling stimulated and on a new adventure. Read on to learn how to turn challenges into getting what you want.
Let’s explore more deeply into what challenges can do for you. Once you know this you’ll stop running away, you’ll eagerly face them. You’ll embrace future challenges instead of fearing them and you’ll stop getting frustrated, angry or vengeful (we often incorrectly blame others for our issues).
Challenges are an ideal opportunity to:
- Discover what you really want in your life
- Learn how to get what you really want.
“Every wall is a door.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson (American lecturer, essayist and poet. Seen as a champion of individualism, 1803 – 1882)
- The hidden message behind every challenge.
- Discovering your greatest asset to solving your challenge.
- Finding out what a challenge can teach you.
- Using a challenge to become happier and get what you want.
A Challenge Says to You, ‘Wake Up!’
A challenge gives you obvious, accurate feedback on what you are currently doing in your life. It provides perspective.
Sometimes you’re asleep in your life, you feel bored, discontented, anxious, and yet are unsure why – or what to do about it.
Challenges turn on the required heat to motivate you to take a closer look at your life, make adjustments and take off in a remarkable new direction.
The more discomfort you feel, the more likely it is that you’ll take action to change your life. Use this to your advantage.
If you let them, challenges are opportunities that propel you toward getting what you want.
How to Solve Your Challenge
The most powerful asset in your life is the thoughts you choose. Quantum physics has proved to us that you experience exactly what you think.
This is the reason we feel empowered by re-labeling a ‘problem’ as a ‘challenge’. You get perspective. You choose whether your life is sad, unfair, tough, or easy, fun and exciting.
Therefore, changing your thoughts can solve your challenge.
But how do you know what you are thinking – how do you know what to change?
Use your challenge as your clue.
In other words:
This challenge IS your current thinking. Use it to draw attention to the thoughts that created it.
Thoughts always precede reality. Here are some ways to pinpoint these thoughts.
7 Steps to Using Challenges as Clues to Get What You Want
1. Tell yourself, “There is something wonderful in this for me.” (there really is!) Have an intention to discover what the challenge is showing you and what you ought to do instead.
2. Have the intention to use the challenge for your benefit – to change direction and create the life that you want. This is about YOUR evolution. This is an opportunity to evolve. Resist blaming anyone. This gives away your power. And don’t blame yourself either; that’s futile. Your experiences give you wisdom – use it to create more happiness.
3. You already have all the answers within you. Stop what you are doing. Don’t wait until your challenge really hurts to stop and do this. Merely give yourself even 15 minutes of doing nothing. You can:
- Sit quietly and contemplate or
- Go for a contemplative walk.
Listen for ideas and have a notebook in your pocket to jot them down.
4. There may be two parts to your answer:
- One may be an immediate practical solution,
- The second will be what you can learn from this situation i.e. to evolve and change your destiny.
5. Create inspirational thoughts by way of affirmations for things you want in your life once you get some ideas, e.g. ‘I have… <insert what you want>’ or ‘I am…<insert what you want>’. You can choose anything you want. Write them on cards to put around your house and say them aloud when you can. The more you align your daily thoughts with these, the more you get what you want.
6. Read books and articles which teach awareness, happiness and getting what you want.
7. Never give up. See the quote below – persistence will get you there. Depending on the challenge it may take some time for you to understand the message of the challenge.
“Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.”
Note: you may have to hit rock bottom to put in the “effort” to sit quietly; to take action. That is okay although it will be easier on you to act now : -)
You now know challenges are feedback and an opportunity for you and if you allow the idea, they can be a blessing. When you are ready you now have the knowledge.
As you continue to evolve you may face other challenges, but they become easier to handle because you know behind challenges is a reward for you. Let them lead you towards getting what you want.
The book uses the forgotten truth of ancient wisdom to lift you out of restrictive current beliefs and gives an in-depth step-by-step approach to aligning your thoughts with what you want. It also offers exercises that help integrate the knowledge into your life.
How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That!
Learn more about Janet
What Readers and Critics are Saying about How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That!
I love that this book tells you that you embrace yourself instead of changing yourself to fit within the world’s idea of how you should be. To be your own person and to love yourself.”
I have seen a lot of self-help books out there. But generally, they usually say the same thing with different wording. This book is something else entirely. “Just Like That!” is well written and paints a vivid picture for the reader, transporting them to a place of self awareness.”
It is full of insightful information that will make you re-think what you have learned from this genre in the past. “
~~ Bridget Hopper – Blog.Readaholic.info