If you feel like you’re giving more of yourself than you’ve got, if it seems everyone else gets to have all the fun, read on.
You may be emotionally bankrupt and here’s how we fix that.
To help you get what you want, this is Part 2 of a 3-Part series – 3 Key Elements to Getting What You Want
In Part 1 – Discover the First Key Element to Getting What You Want, we learned
- Many people don’t think it’s possible to get what they want
- People don’t feel entitled to get what they want
- The vital first step towards getting what you want
So let me explain the next element, which is…
The Second Vital Element to Getting What You Want: Love Yourself
“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
Sounds easy enough. But you say, ‘How is that related to getting what I want?’
Firstly we need a brief introduction to another topic.
How Your Thoughts Affect Your Life – Quantum Physics Explains
Quantum physics has proved that what you think creates what you are experiencing in your life. Additionally, each of us has a frequency. You vibrate at the frequency of your thoughts. Your thoughts are a vital key to getting what you want. Two points on this:
- The more powerful and more expansive your thoughts, the higher the frequency of your vibration
- Thoughts of lack i.e. frustration, anxiety, jealousy, boredom, lower the frequency of your vibration
You will get more of what you want with a higher frequency. You attract into your life people and situations that correlate with your vibration. You attract people on the same ‘wavelength’, and happy or sad situations accordingly.
That said, your opinion of yourself makes a huge difference in your confidence and being able to think in powerful ways.
10 Reasons Why Loving Yourself Gets You What You Want
1. You can only make yourself happy. And other people can only make themselves happy. You can only create a life for yourself, not for others. Have you ever noticed how some people are never happy no matter how hard you try? Well you can stop trying. (You’re instead going to help in other ways.)
2. You feel proud of yourself, valuable, your confidence grows. Loving yourself does that for you. If you don’t feel you deserve anything wonderful, you won’t allow yourself to have it. Additionally, to tie into Part 1 of this series, remember I said you must keep on learning to keep getting what you want in your life. In order to do this, you must consider yourself worth the investment. If you keep relying on the same old information you’ve always had about life, you’ll keep doing the same old things and keep thinking the same old way. It’s old. And it’s time for something new.
3. You accept yourself for who you are. You carry yourself with greater dignity when you accept who you are and you’ll naturally want the best for yourself. You’re entitled to that. You are unique and that is a blessing. If you’re always finding fault with yourself, not only will you find fault in others and they with you, but you’ll get sucked into small-minded details. Break-free, lift yourself up, love who you are and expand your thinking.
4. You give yourself love by doing what you love and what is right for you. Love is central to your being. If it’s missing, you become bitter and jealous – not a path to getting what you want. Your body beams with happiness when you love yourself. We often look to find love in someone else, but now you no longer depend on others, you’re no longer needy. Love in your life precedes getting what you want and you can only give yourself love.
5. You find love in other people. If you want a special closeness with your partner, or if you want to find love in a new relationship, you must first love yourself and put yourself first. You only attract as much love into your life as you give to yourself. It is a one-for-one correlation. The more you accept yourself for who you are, the more you accept others. A circle is completed as they then accept you for who you are. The more you love yourself, the more you love others… and the more they love you. A beautiful never-ending circle of love.
6. When you take care of yourself, you’re more of an asset to others. You’re fun to be around, inspirational and enthusiastic about life. You’re helpful. Your happiness and light draws people to you. You’re better at your job and a better daughter, son, parent, sister etc.
7. If we all love ourselves, everyone gets what they want. If everyone is running around in circles hoping to please and impress others then no-one gets what they want. We have no time for ourselves. And we then have a world of unhappy people. This is happening now and you need to be brave enough to step forward, put yourself first and change it.
8. Once you love yourself and put yourself first, you lead by example for everyone to get what they want. We’ll all be more fulfilled, overflowing with happiness and ready to help others, without needing any reward.
9. You become more influential and enjoy exploring life. The more you learn about life, the more powerful you become to get what you want and the more of life you want to explore. To get what you want, be willing to learn something new and stretch your knowledge. As you get drawn to new ideas, act on them.
10. You chase your dreams, not other people’s. If you depend on other people’s opinions, you don’t go after your goals – you follow what others find impressive so that you gain approval. The more you put yourself first, the more independent you become, with inner peace and confidence. You follow your own path and create your own happiness.
And voilà! You’re getting what you want as well as love and happiness.
Approving of yourself fills you with a special feeling of freedom and bliss, and greater confidence. Deep down you probably wanted to love yourself and put yourself first but you didn’t think it was allowed – you were suppressed. Now you can liberate yourself. You have already gained knowledge in this article to challenge old beliefs. See how simple this is.
View each moment with new eyes, new potentials and turn your life into what you want it to be. The next post in this series – How to Take Action to Get What You Want – shows you how to do that.
Part 1 – Discover the First Key Element to Getting What You Want
Part 3 – How to Take Action to Get What You Want
*** START TODAY – Download 3 Free Chapters Now ***
Are Other People’s Dreams More Important Than Yours?
Do You Think For Yourself? Here’s How to Start
7 Things Happy People Do – They Put Themselves First (Part 3 of 7)
Do you want a no-nonsense formula for getting what you want, confidence and to enjoy a lifetime of happiness? The book breaks with the traditions of today and reveals the hidden truth of ancient wisdom. You are precious, remarkable and worthy of having anything you want. Everyone is. Find out more “How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That!”.
This is Janet Poole; I believe there are better ways to delight your customers and inspire your staff.
I’m a certified Know Your WHY Facilitator and Coach and a Certified Facilitator of Bob Proctor’s Thinking into Results program.
Better Ways. More Freedom.