It is you who decides to allow more love or to turn it away. All circumstances depend on you – in finding a new relationship as well as in how healthy it is. You are the key to everything in your life.
My book How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That! teaches you how to get the relationships you want and how to keep them compatible.
The following extract highlights the vital part you play in having a healthy relationship.
Changing Others by Changing Yourself
“Happiness is a choice that requires effort at all times.”
Aeschylus (Greek playwright, 525–456 BC)
It sounds easier for someone else to make changes so that you can be happy. That’s less effort for you, right? You can see yourself sitting back with your feet up, watching the world dancing to your tune. Well, actually yes, but you need to decide the dance, and you need to decide the tune. If you want a new dance or tune, then again, you must change them.
Waiting for others to change means your power to create change in your life is held by other people, and they decide your life. No thanks. Fortunately, the only person you can change is yourself, because then you, and only you, hold the power to choose your life.
Most people wait or hope for others to change so they can get what they want, but this is a hopeless situation. Not only are they giving away their power, but what do they do while they are waiting? Stay miserable? I don’t think so. In any case, forcing others to change is rarely successful. The change, even if it eventually happens, will be short-term and may not be optimal for you.”
Relationships can seem like hard work, but they are our biggest teachers for self-improvement. Would you like to know how to handle relationships so that you gain confidence, have more fun and become even more compatible and closer? Here’s the secret to happy healthy relationships: How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That!
Get Started Today:
Download the First 3 Chapters of my book FREE. They will help you understand why life works this way, with scientific proof. You get to find out:
- Who are you really? Who others are
- Why you are so extraordinarily powerful
- The role of your Spirit and soul, past lives
- The purpose of your body
- Proof. Easy-to-understand elements of quantum physics, explaining why your life is this way.
- Why you’re on earth
- Why you ought to love yourself first and how to do that
- Why you are free to do what you love, how to do what you love
- How to discover your dreams and goals
- How to develop greater wisdom, awareness, truth
- Where your thoughts come from
- Why your thoughts create your life
- Proof that anything is possible with thought – using latest breakthroughs in neuroscience such as neuroplasticity as an example. All simply explained – you’ll say, “Wow!”
- How to consciously choose your thoughts
All in the first three chapters.
The answers to life are here in the first 3 chapters of How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That! Download now free.
Rather than wishing for a happy healthy relationship, take action to learn how to find one and keep it that way. The more you learn about relationships the more fun they’ll be.