“Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence.
Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear.
Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow.
But any action is better than no action at all.”
~~ Norman Vincent Peale
(American Protestant Clergyman and Writer 1893-1993)
This is Part 4 of a 7-Part Series “Are You Finding Times Tough?”
Part 1 Finding Times Tough? How to Take Charge Today and Get a Happy Life teaches you:
– How to take charge of your life
– A simple way to gain confidence
Part 2 Finding Times Tough? Can You Make This Simple Choice to Get the Happy Life You Want? explains:
– What taking responsibility for the state of your life means
– And what’s in it for you
Part 3 Finding Times Tough? 2 Easy and Effective Steps to Start Your Happy Life explains how to:
– Find wisdom and gain confidence from tough times
– 2 steps that will start your happy life
– How to get a 22-step recipe for your happy life
Okay, so you’ve decided what you want and you now have a story describing your ideal life.
That’s terrific because you need to know what you want.
Imagine driving your car not knowing what direction you’re going in.
Now what comes next?
Take Action to Get What You Want
When I first started intentionally creating what I wanted, I’d sit back and wait.
I didn’t know any better. And ultimately I got what I wanted just by writing a story or making a list of what I wanted, as suggested in Part 3 2 Easy and Effective Steps to Start Your Happy Life .
But today I know the benefits of taking action and I also enjoy taking action.
I’ve found I have more fun along the way – my journey is more exciting, I overcome more fears, develop greater confidence in what I’m doing and my result becomes even greater.
Why Does Taking Action Help?
Humans carry a lot of baggage.
We all have baggage.
This baggage can weigh us down, distract us, create fear, cause doubts and delay our ideal future.
By saturating your life every day with this new future, it keeps you aligned to your goal – it releases that baggage and keeps you motivated and on track.
What Benefits Do You Get By Taking Action?
- you make every day significant and pleasing
- you overcome fear
- you gain confidence and a can-do attitude
- you’re happier
- your journey to your goal becomes an exciting adventure
- your brain switches on and you’re ready for opportunities when they appear
- your goal arrives sooner and is even more wonderful than you’d imagined
How Do You Take Action?
5 Steps to Taking Action Toward Your Goal
- Choose one or two items from the story or list you created in Part 3, something you can take action on today (or this week!)
- Take a step in the direction you want even if it’s something small.
- Stay with it even if you can’t yet think of what action to take. Never give up – there is always something you can do towards your goal. For example, borrow books or magazines about the idea from the library, search the internet for books or articles, browse in a bookshop, enroll in a course to educate yourself or improve your skills, discuss your ideas with family or a friend. Every small action counts.
- Give yourself a pep talk – tell yourself that taking action means you’re taking control of your situation. By doing this you give yourself confidence. You’re creating an intention to have these things. It’s a signal to yourself that you aren’t going to sit idly by and hope life changes.
- When those two items are complete, choose something else to act on. Keep moving forward.
Do whatever it takes to get the juices flowing, to get things moving.
The Easiest Way to Catapult Yourself into the Happy Life You Want?
You got it. Take action.
Your brain starts switching on to a greater life when you take action and you gain confidence.
Confidence automatically changes your attitude, you see things more optimistically and your world therefore starts to change.
Also, as your mind expands so your future expands. It has to – it’s a law of quantum physics.
Quantum physics is proof of how life works and how you can create the life you want – all explained in “How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That!”.
Understanding quantum physics is an important key to changing your life. Knowledge also breeds confidence and happiness.
Taking action should be fun and inspirational and such is the aim of “Just Like That!”
Take action on a couple of items from your story or list and you’ll get to punch the air with your added confidence and your unfolding happy life. You earned it and of course… always enjoy the ride!
Order your copy of “How to Get Anything You Want – Just Like That!” on Amazon.com
Read more of this series:
Part 1 Finding Times Tough? How to Take Charge Today and Get a Happy Life
Part 2 Finding Times Tough? Can You Make This Simple Choice to Get the Happy Life You Want?
Part 3 Finding Times Tough? 2 Easy and Effective Steps to Start Your Happy Life
Part 5 Finding Times Tough? Make This Easy Change Today to Get Your Happy Life
Part 6 Finding Times Tough? Re-build Confidence in Yourself Today and Get What You Want
Part 7 Finding Times Tough? Do You Destroy What You Want When it Arrives?
See what others think of “Just Like That!”:
How to Take Action to Get What You Want
5 Common Ways You Block Your Goals
How to Find Purpose in Your Life (has an excerpt from “Just Like That!”)
Now You Can Overcome Fear and Get What You Want (has an excerpt from “Just Like That!”)
This is Janet Poole; I believe in finding better ways to live your life and grow your business.
I believe in sharing those ideas!
Better Ways. More Freedom.